The Beautiful Greenish Blue glaze on this stein is trademark Wade, a company that was incorporated in 1950 but was originally founded in 1905 by George Wade as Manchester Pottery in England. Business was booming and in 1946 the Wade company expanded, purchasing an old mill in Northern Ireland and began production of electrical insulators. The Irish factory was run by Major H Straker Carryer and in 1954 they introduced the Wade Whimisies, the small collectible figurines that are still being produced today. This lovely stein has a stamp that is the Wade Irish Porcelain Mark circa October 1953, with the MADE IN IRELAND added in 1954. The B in the center indicated the potter’s monogram. Striking artful image of a red coated huntsman and hounds, excellent condition. C 1960s, made in Ireland. Mug measures 6 ¼ inches tall, 3 ¼ inches wide mouth and 11 inches circumference.