Penn Tobacco Company was formed at the turn of the 20th century, in 1901, in Wilkes-Bar Pennsylvania and the Kentucky Club brand first appeared in the depression year of 1934, and about a year later the now-collectible tobacco tins made their debut. In 1943 the Bloch Brothers purchased the Penn Tobacco Company, and five years later they moved the operation to Wheeling, Virginia where it is still produced today. In the 1960s the Bloch brothers sold out to Helme Products Co, a snuff house that had been around since 1866. This collectible tin is from the 1990s, when Helme Products moved all production to Wheeling. Excellent condition, square with a bright red top and the infamous Kentucky Club Field hunter motif. Made in USA, measures 2 x 2 x 2 ¼ inches.